The HELVi from SIP UNIMIG 418 Switched MIG Transformer Welder is ideal larger workshops, offering tailored solutions for a range of demanding applications via a range of unique features.
• 400v (28A) 3-phase input supply
• 30A – 400A output current / 400A @ 60% duty cycle
• 0.6mm to 1.6mm Ø MIG wire size for added versatility
• Copper-wound transformer; reliable proven technology
• Heavy-duty frame, castors, and wheels; built for high durability in even the most demanding environments
• Creep start, burnback, and spot welder timer; tailored for easy operation no matter the welding application
• 24 different power settings for powerful performance
• Ideal for medium and heavy-duty welding workshops
• Supplied with 0.6 – 1.6mm steel roller, gas regulator
• 25315 sold separately; consistent 4-roll drive system
• 25318 sold separately; 5mtr interconnecting harness
• Made in Italy / 3 year warranty
NOTE: Order 25315, 25318, and 25357 for this package.